You can find our customer timeline feature on most customer profiles in Metorik:
If you'd like, you can use the arrow top right to hide it from view.
What events are shown?
Currently these are the events we show there:
- Customer joined (and the source if known).
- Ordered (and sometimes the order type if it's a subscription renewal).
- Subscription started.
- Subscription ended (based off the end date).
- Abandoned cart (only for carts abandoned and never recovered after the customer/guest exists in Metorik).
- Received email (any Engage emails sent to the customer / their email address, even order automations).
This is a relatively new feature so we will continue to add and change the events shown.