Metorik Integration: Gorgias
If you run a Shopify store and use Gorgias as your helpdesk, you can connect Gogrias to your Metorik account to display customers' tickets on their respective profile and order pages.
The integration is quick and easy to set up.
Connecting to Gorgias
- Click connect next to the Gorgias integration option on your Metorik integrations page:
- Enter your Gorgias subdomain and click Connect Gorgias:
- If you aren't already logged into your Gorgias account, you will need to first login:
- Finally, approve the integration by clicking authorize app:
- You should be redirected back to the Metorik integration page and see that Gorgias is now connected:
Using the integration
Viewing Customer Tickets
If the email address from a ticket in Gorgias matches the email of a customer profile in Metorik, Metorik will show all those tickets on the customer profile and respective order pages in Metorik. For example, we got a few emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and this matches the email of Kendall's customer profile in Metorik:
From any customer or order page, you will now be able to send an email directly to that customer and create a corresponding ticket in Gorgias. In addition to the email and the subject, you need to select a verified Gorgias email address to send from, and a Gorgias user to assign the ticket to/send from: