This is related to the net revenue / sold amount for products found on:
- Products page (and single page)
- Categories page (and single page)
- Variations page (and single page)
- Groups page (and single page)
Net Revenue is the total amount of product sales, with taxes and refunds deducted. Net Sold is the total number of products sold, less any that were refunded.
When it comes to refunds, orders with the REFUNDED status are completely excluded from product-related reports. So both the sale and the refund of a product in a REFUNDED order are ignored.
If you create a partial refund for an order, be sure to set either the quantity of each line item being refunded or the total for each line item being refunded, so Metorik knows that the refunds for those products should be deducted from the sales.
The refund will deducted at the time it happens, so if the product was purchased in October 2017 for $50, and later (partially) refunded in November 2017, the sales numbers for the product would be:
- October 2017: 1 sold for $50 net revenue
- November 2017: -1 sold for -$50 net revenue