WooCommerce Integration: Brands
Metorik has a full integration with the official WooCommerce Brands Plugin and the Perfect WooCommerce Brands Plugin.
This will enable you to
- See a Report that gives an overview of Product Sales and other useful data based on Brand.
- Segment Products & Variations by Brand.
- View the Brand of your product on the Single Product Page.
- The WooCommerce Brands Plugin plugin (installed and set up).
- OR the Perfect Brands for WooCommerce Plugin (installed and set up).
If the plugin was installed on your site and Brands assigned to your Products when you imported your store, then you should automatically have access to our Brands features in Metorik.
If you install the plugin after you have imported your store, you can use the Reimport Products tool in the connection settings so that Metorik can sync up all the information, or contact us to reimport the products for you. The Brands features will then show after around 1 hour.
The Brands Report will give a great overview of how your different Brands are performing. If the COGS plugin is set up as well, you'll be able to see Profit and Margins data for each Brand.
Segment by Brand
From the Product Sales page, you can filter on one or more your different Brands, or exclude brands from the list so you can get the exact breakdown you are looking for
View Brand on Product Page
On each Single Product Page, you can see the Brand that the Product is linked to towards the bottom of the Product Information.